The Digital-I/O-Module is a digital interface for VACUU·BUS® compatible vacuum gauges and controllers. There is a galvanically isolated input gate and a potential-free semiconductor relay for output switching. By default the Digital-I/O-Module is configured as bidirectional fault indicator module to communicate malfunctions in a vacuum system to the process control system, or in case of external malfunction to interrupt the process. When configured as Start/Stop module a process can be started and stopped from a PLC. In addition the Digital-I/O-Module can be configured for control of valves not compatible with VACUU·BUS®. In combination with the vacuum gauge DCP 3000 set points can be defined for the control of, e.g., high vacuum pumping units, load locks, etc.
- digital input of control signals via a galvanically isolated input
- digital output of status signals via a potential-free semiconductor relay
- fault indicator from and to the CVC 3000 vacuum controller
- configurable as remote (Start/Stop) module
- configurable as process-stop module with optional function for opening a relay or valve at process end