HP 40 B2
High-performance, reliable vacuum equipment is essential for successful and time-saving work in many science laboratories. The VACUUBRAND high-vacuum pumping units HP 40 B2 satisfy these needs and fulfil practical requirements, while providing high vacuum to 10-6 mbar. These pumping units consist of an air-cooled diffusion pump, a two-stage rotary vane pump RZ 2.5 as a backing pump and all connecting tubing, including high-vacuum valves, ventilation valves, and a bypass line.
- efficient - The powerful rotary vane backing pumps generate the necessary backing pressure so that the diffusion pump can always attain its full pumping speed and an ultimate vacuum of approx. 10-6 mbar (measured with pump fluid DC 704 and cold trap with liquid nitrogen).
- fast - The pumping unit has a high-vacuum valve at the inlet and a rough vacuum line (bypass). This makes it particularly efficient for rapid evacuation cycles.
- clear directions - Smaller experimental set-ups can be mounted directly on the pumping unit. A clearly visible, condensed operating diagram on the housing of the diffusion pump guides your use and helps prevent operating errors. The diffusion pump can only be switched on if the rotary vane pump is running. All valves and switches are operated from the front.
- compact, sturdy and portable - Pumps, valves and tubing are compactly mounted on a pillar stand. Due to its small overall dimensions, light weight and air cooling, the pumping unit can easily be transported to the systems to be evacuated. The high vacuum pumping units are often used as table-top pumps on laboratory benches so that short vacuum lines can be used.
- economical - The high vacuum pumping units offer outstanding energy savings due to their low power consumption.