VARIO® chemistry pumping unit PC 3001 VARIOpro EK Peltronic
PC 3001 VARIOpro EK PeltronicVACUUBRAND696735ca. 400 mmca. 370 mmca. 11.3 kg
This VARIO® chemistry pumping unit provides vacuum control by precise and continuous adaptation of the diaphragm pump´s motor speed. The on-demand motor speed control extends diaphragm lifetime considerably. The basic pump is the MD 1C VARIO-SP which meets high vacuum requirements for most high boiling solvents. The separator at the inlet (AK), made of glass with a protective coating, retains particles and liquid droplets. The electronic emission condenser Peltronic® condenses solvent vapors without external coolant such as water or dry ice. Peltier elements are used as cooling system. All wetted parts are chemically highly resistant. The condenser is especially designed to be added to existing pumping units and allows the replacement of common condensers made of glass. The condenser is ideally suited for applications where cooling water is not available or desired because of environmental reservations about water use, or cost and productivity concerns associated with dry ice condensers, or risk of flooding from cooling water plumbing leakage. This often is requested for vacuum networks built into lab furniture. If the Peltronic® is connected to a CVC 3000 vacuum controller it is switched on/off automatically on demand. The complete pumping unit PC 3001 VARIOpro EK Peltronic is available serially, other pumping units with Peltronic® on request.
- easily operated vacuum controller CVC 3000 with clear text menus, with integrated venting valve
- automatic adaptation of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reproducibility and unattended operation, short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control, even for large amounts of vapor
- optimized vacuum even with gas ballast
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery