Fluid aspiration system BVC basic G
BVC basic GVACUUBRAND727100ca. 430 mmca. 180 mmca. 2.8 kg
The BioChem-VacuuCenter BVC basic is designed for connection to an existing external vacuum source like a diaphragm pump or a vacuum network (e.g., VACUU·LAN®) and does not require electric power. The chemical-resistant mechanical vacuum controller always ensures an optimal operating vacuum. The controller opens only when needed thus limiting the gas load on the vacuum source. The evaporation of collected liquid is minimized. The inlet tubing integrated in the bottle head reduces aerosol and foam formation and ensures a long service life of the hydrophobic protection filter. The aspiration system is available either as BVC basic with 4l PP bottle or as BVC basic G with 2l coated borosilicate glass bottle.
- mechanical vacuum regulator to provide optimum working vacuum and minimize the vapor load on the vacuum network
- stable base and electricity-free operation for convenience
- autoclavable collection bottle designed to reduce aerosol and foam formation; autoclavable quick-couplings available as accessory
- aspiration hand set VacuuHandControl (VHCpro) with flow-through suction tube - no contamination of handle by aspirated media
- hydrophobic 0.2 micron sterilizable filter - contamination risks for the vacuum pumping system are greatly reduced; autoclavable as complete unit together with the collection bottle