Chemistry-design diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors. The two-stage construction provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and low ultimate vacuum. All major parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics. Well-proven PTFE-sandwich diaphragms increase reliability and extend operating life. The MZ 1C pump is equipped with a gas ballast valve for continuous condensate purge increasing the pumping capability of condensable vapors. It features slim design for space-saving installation and good vacuum performance. A manual vacuum regulator valve with dial gauge for adjustment of pumping speed and ultimate vacuum is available as accessory.
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- convenient, quick and simple to use due to the new top mounted power switch
- optimized vacuum even with gas ballast for continuous purge
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- maintenance-free drive system and proven long diaphragm life