ME 16C NT VARIO
Chemistry diaphragm pumps of the NT design are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors. The one-stage construction provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and low ultimate vacuum down to 70 mbar. All major parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms for increased reliability and extended operating life. These powerful pumps feature further very high pumping speed. Upgraded with an outlet exhaust vapor condenser (EK) the ME 16C NT +EK provides an environmental friendly system with efficient solvent recovery. The VARIO® design of the ME 16C NT provides vacuum control by precise and continuous adaptation of the diaphragm pump´s motor speed, and includes the VARIO® pump, as well as the CVC 3000 vacuum controller.
- outstandig chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- very high pumping speed even at low vacuum levels
- ME 16C NT VARIO: Automatic adaptation of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reproducibility and unattended operation
- short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control, even for large amounts of vapor
- easily operated CVC 3000 vacuum controller with clear text menus and integrated venting valve