VARIO® chemistry pumping unit PC 3016 NT VARIO
PC 3016 NT VARIOVACUUBRAND741800ca. 420 mmca. 387 mmca. 29.7 kg
These powerful pumps feature exceptionally high pumping speed. VARIO® pumping units provide precise vacuum control by adjusting the diaphragm pump´s motor speed. They feature fully automatic evaporation control at the push of a button. The PC 3016 NT VARIO pumping unit is a proven concept for evaporations with large amounts of solvents. The inlet separator (AK) retains particles and liquid droplets, the waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling, and active protection of the environment. Eight-cylinder NT pumps features quiet operation with smooth, easy-to-clean surfaces.
- VARIO®: Automatic adjustment of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reproducibility and unattended operation
- very high pumping speed even at low vacuum levels
- systems +EK and PC 3016 NT VARIO: excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery
- short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control, even for large amounts of vapor
- easily operated CVC 3000 vacuum controller with clear text menus and integrated venting valve