Chemistry vacuum system MD 12C NT +EK
MD 12C NT +EKVACUUBRAND743500ca. 395 mmca. 387 mmca. 29.1 kg
These chemistry vacuum systems have a wide range of applications like evacuation, evaporation and pumping of gases and vapors. They provide a particularly high pumping speed and are ideal for higher vacuum requirements, e.g., with high boiling solvents. The base pump MD 12C NT obtains a very good ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast and features high performance in a compact design. The consistent design for highest chemical resistance enables almost universal usage in chemistry and pharmaceutics. The waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling and active protection of the environment. An optional separator at the inlet (AK) made of glass with protective coating retains particles and liquid droplets and can be mounted later to this system.
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- reduced process time due to particularly high pumping speed even near ultimate vacuum
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- very good ultimate vacuum even with open gas ballast valve for condensate purge
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery