MD 12C NT +AK+EK
These chemistry vacuum systems have a wide range of applications like evacuation, evaporation and pumping of gases and vapors. They provide particularly high pumping speed and are ideal for higher vacuum requirements, e.g., with high boiling solvents. The base MD 12C NT pump obtains a very good ultimate vacuum even with open gas ballast valve for condensate purge and delivers high pumping speed in a compact design. The pump design offers exceptionally high chemical resistance supporting almost universal usage in chemistry and pharmaceutics. The inlet separator (AK) retains particles and liquid droplets, the waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling, and active protection of the environment.
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- reduced process time due to particularly high pumping speed even near ultimate vacuum
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- very good ultimate vacuum even with open gas ballast valve for condensate purge
- efficient solvent recovery and inlet separator equip the MD 12C NT +AK+EK system for rough operating conditions