Diaphragm pump MV 10 NT VARIO
MV 10 NT VARIOVACUUBRAND744100ca. 420 mmca. 260 mmca. 31.2 kg
Four-stage diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of gases when the need is to reach fractional millibar ultimate vacuum. All parts in contact with pumped vapors or gases are made of aluminum, stainless steel and carefully selected plastics suitable for a wide range of non-corrosive applications. These pumps provide the advantageous combination of high pumping speed with an extraordinarily good ultimate vacuum down to 0.5 mbar, and down to 0.3 mbar with the VARIO® version with self-adapting motor speed control. The highly flexible, fabric-reinforced double diaphragm made of FKM offers extended operating life. The VARIO® system consists of the VARIO® pump and the CVC 3000 vacuum controller with external gauge head. It provides precise vacuum control, higher pumping speed and improved ultimate vacuum. Eight-cylinder NT pumps features quiet operation, with smooth and easy-to-clean surfaces.
- contamination-free pumping and evacuation
- high performance even close to the excellent ultimate vacuum
- VARIO® model includes the easily operated CVC 3000 vacuum controller with clear text menus
- VARIO® version offers self-regulating vacuum optimization throughout the process
- TURBO·MODETM in VARIO® version with even better ultimate vacuum especially for backing of turbo pumps