Local area vacuum networks for laboratories
There is a broad choice of vacuum pumping units, workplace modules and accessories available well-proven in daily laboratory use. Thanks to a very modular system and simple connections between the components planning is easy and can be done in a timely manner. A few steps only and some application parameters are guiding us to an optimal configuration of a productive vacuum network.
To design your ideal network,
- determine the necessary vacuum level
- for optimum network design remove applications with very high vapor volume or permanent high gas load from the network planning. Use separate pumps for these applications.
- define the workplace modules and their vacuum control options (manual / electronic)
Once the basic network is designed consider the following details:
- required pumping speed for the network, based on the needs of the several workstations
- pump management or VARIO® technology for energy savings, convenience and extended service lifetime
- emission condensation with or without liquid cooling medium, if so liquid cooling medium control and condensate level monitoring
For further information ask for our detailed VACUU·LAN® manual, please. Get the benefits of a personal project consultation with our experienced sales staff.