Rotary vane pump RZ 2.5
RZ 2.5VACUUBRAND698120ca. 190 mmca. 125 mmca. 11.4 kg
The one-stage RE 2.5 and two-stage RZ 2.5 are high-performance rotary vane pumps with extra compact design and low weight. They are the ideal solution for a wide range of laboratory and process applications that require low ultimate vacuum at medium gas flow rate. The rotary vane pumping unit PC 3 with cold trap (GKF 1000i) at the inlet helps the pump to handle larger volumes of condensable vapors. The pumping unit is compact, user-friendly, and well-arranged, with oil mist filter at the outlet, a valve, and a T-connection for a gauge. The RZ 2.5 is also available combined with the oil mist filter (FO) and the VS 16 valve as a package.
- high flow rates even at vacuum levels approaching ultimate vacuum
- high water vapor tolerance due to efficient gas ballast; very good ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- vacuum-tight at switch-off; external anti-suckback valve not needed
- large oil volume: Long intervals between oil changes
- ease of maintenance due to telescopic design