Chemistry pumping unit PC 510 NT
PC 510 NTVACUUBRAND733100ca. 444 mmca. 243 mmca. 16.7 kg
Chemistry pumping units of these series are well-proven for vacuum generation and control for many evaporation processes. The popular two-stage MZ 2C NT chemistry diaphragm pump is the heart of these pumping units, frequently used for medium-sized vacuum applications involving "common" solvents. The pumping units are equipped with a CVC 3000 vacuum controller with a solenoid valve for electronic vacuum control. The exhaust vapor condenser is outstandingly efficient and compact. It provides near-100-percent recovery of solvents, for economical recycling and environmental protection.
- optimized vacuum even with gas ballast
- easily operated vacuum controller CVC 3000 with clear text menus, with integrated venting valve
- chemistry design flow control valve with large cross section for unrestricted performance
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery