VARIO® chemistry pumping unit PC 3002 VARIO
PC 3002 VARIOVACUUBRAND733500ca. 444 mmca. 243 mmca. 17.4 kg
VARIO® pumps and pumping units provide precise vacuum control by adaptation of the diaphragm pump´s motor speed. They feature fully automatic evaporation control on the push of a button. The basic pump is the MZ 2C NT VARIO two-stage chemistry diaphragm pump which meets medium vacuum requirements for most solvents. The pumping unit PC 3002 VARIO is a well proven choice for evaporation of large amounts of solvents. The separator at the inlet collects particles and liquid droplets. The waste vapor condenser at the outlet enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling and active environmental protection. The on-demand motor speed control results in unparalleled length of service intervals for wearing parts such as diaphragms.
- automatic adaptation of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reliability and unattended operation
- short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control
- easily operated CVC 3000 vacuum controller with clear text menus, with integrated venting valve
- extraordinary diaphragm life for minimum operational and servicing costs
- PC 3002 VARIO: excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery