PC 511 NT
Chemistry pumping units of these series are well-proven for vacuum generation and control for many evaporation processes. The popular two-stage MZ 2C NT chemistry diaphragm pump is the heart of these pumping units, frequently used for medium-sized vacuum applications involving "common" solvents. The pumping units are equipped with a CVC 3000 vacuum controller with a solenoid valve for electronic vacuum control. The exhaust vapor condenser is outstandingly efficient and compact. It provides near-100-percent recovery of solvents, for economical recycling and environmental protection. The PC 511 NT is equipped with an additional manually controlled vacuum port. Check valves help to protect against cross-contamination and interference, permitting simultaneous operation of two vacuum applications with one pump.
- optimized vacuum even with gas ballast
- easily operated vacuum controller CVC 3000 with clear text menus, with integrated venting valve
- chemistry design flow control valve with large cross section for unrestricted performance
- PC 511 NT allows simultaneous operation of two independent vacuum applications, with reliable check valves to prevent interference between systems
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery