MD 1C +AK+EK
This chemistry vacuum system has a wide range of applications like evacuation, evaporation and pumping of gases and vapors. This system is usable for increased vacuum requirements with high boiling solvents and often replaces rotary vane pumps. Typical applications are rotary evaporators and vacuum drying ovens. The separator at the inlet (AK), made of glass with a protective coating, retains particles and liquid droplets. The waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling and active protection of the environment.
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- whisper quiet and ultra low vibration
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery