Chemistry pumping unit PC 610 NT
PC 610 NTVACUUBRAND737100ca. 444 mmca. 243 mmca. 19.9 kg
Chemistry pumping units of the PC 600 series are well-proven for vacuum generation and control for many evaporation processes. The basic pump is the three-stage chemistry diaphragm pump MD 4C NT which meets high vacuum requirements for most high boiling solvents. Typical applications are rotary evaporators and vacuum drying ovens. The pumping unit is equipped with a vacuum controller CVC 3000 with solenoid valve for electronic vacuum control. The exhaust vapor condenser is outstandingly efficient and compact. It provides near-100-percent recovery of solvents, for economical recycling and environmental protection.
- easily operated vacuum controller CVC 3000 with clear text menus, with integrated venting valve
- exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- chemistry design flow control valve with large cross section for unrestricted performance
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery