Chemistry pumping unit PC 600 LAN NT
PC 600 LAN NTVACUUBRAND737400ca. 470 mmca. 264 mmca. 18.4 kg
This ready-to-connect chemistry vacuum pumping unit is optimized for automatic on-demand vacuum generation in local area vacuum networks, e.g., VACUU·LAN®. The pump turns on and off automatically, according to the actual vacuum demand. The on/off switch points can be set independently. Based on the MD 4C NT pump, the PC 600 LAN NT meets high vacuum requirements at multiple workstations in laboratories. The pumping unit includes a vacuum controller (VNC 2) with digital vacuum display. The VNC 2 also contains connections for a cooling water valve and a readout for an optional liquid level sensor for the catchpot at the exhaust waste vapor condenser.
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- energy-efficient and low maintenance costs
- optional coolant valve to minimize cooling water consumption
- optional liquid level sensor for catchpot
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery