Chemistry vacuum system MD 4C NT +AK SYNCHRO+EK
MD 4C NT +AK SYNCHRO+EKVACUUBRAND736800ca. 402 mmca. 248 mmca. 17.6 kg
This chemistry vacuum system provides the simultaneous operation of two processes with only one pump. Typical applications are rotary evaporators, vacuum concentrators and vacuum drying ovens. Each vacuum connection is provided with a manual valve to regulate the effective flow at each port. The MD 4C NT pump offers more than sufficient pumping speed also for the parallel operation of two challenging applications. The separator at the inlet (AK), made of glass with a protective coating, retains particles and liquid droplets. The waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling and active protection of the environment.
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- simultaneous operation of two independent vacuum applications, with reliable check valves to prevent interference between systems
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery