PC 611 NT
Chemistry pumping units of these series are well-proven for vacuum generation and control for many evaporation processes. This pumping unit makes it possible to operate two vacuum systems simultaneously with just one pump. The basic pump is the three-stage MD 4C NT chemistry diaphragm pump which meets high vacuum requirements for most high boiling solvents. This pump offers more than sufficient pumping speed also for the parallel operation of two challenging applications. The pumping unit is equipped with a CVC 3000 vacuum controller with solenoid valve for electronic vacuum control. At the second vacuum connection a manual flow control valve allows to regulate the effective pumping speed at this port. Both vacuum ports have integrated check valves to protect against cross contamination.
- easily operated vacuum controller CVC 3000 with clear text menus, with integrated venting valve
- exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- high pumping speed for unrestricted simultaneous operation of two independent vacuum applications; check valves against cross contamination
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery