VARIO® chemistry pumping unit PC 3001 VARIOpro TE
PC 3001 VARIOpro TEVACUUBRAND696710ca. 493 mmca. 341 mmca. 8.2 kg
This VARIO® chemistry pumping unit provides vacuum control by precise and continuous adaptation of the diaphragm pump´s motor speed. Furthermore the intgrated Vacuum controller enables fully automatic evaporation at a push of a button. Low space requirements and little weight admit a very flexible use in the laboratory. Thanks to motor speed control the pump operates only, when vacuum is needed. Besides, the low operational noise makes this pumping unit a very popular lab equipment. The PC 3001 VARIOpro is ideal for vacuum applications with high boiling point solvents. The new ´pro´ version is the successor of the worldwide very successful PC 3001 VARIO, and features once more improved pumping speed. Therewith it is covering also the requirements of bigger applications in the laboratory. The inlet separator, made of glass with a protective coating, prevents droplets and particles from entering the pump. The PC 3001 VARIOpro TE is equipped with an outlet dry ice condenser, so that no cooling water connection is required.
- easily operated CVC 3000 vacuum controller with clear text menus and integrated venting valve
- automatic optimization of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reproducibility and unattended operation, short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control - even for large amounts of vapor
- compact and powerful; excellent ultimate vacuum, even with continuous condensate purge
- whisper quiet and ultra low vibration
- excellent environmental friendliness due to low power consumption and efficient solvent recovery