The DVR 3 is a fully electronic vacuum gauge with ATEX category 2 approval for use in areas with potentially explosive atmospheres (measured gas and environment of gauge). The DVR 3 has an integrated ceramic diaphragm vacuum sensor for the range from atmospheric pressure to 1 mbar with capacitive readout. The sensor measures independently of the type of gas and is exceptionally resistant to chemicals. It features outstanding measuring accuracy, very low temperature depencence and excellent long-term stability. A particular advantage of the DVR 3 is its cordless, battery-powered operation. Its simple operation and the combined digital / analog vacuum reading for precise readout and quick trend detection, respectively, make the DVR 3 very versatile.
- large analog and digital vacuum display
- mains independent power supply unit BVE 9V, with ATEX approval, mercury and cadmium free
- enhanced battery life due to automatic shutdown and variable sampling rate
- high reliability, low EMI emission level near detection limit, high degree of immunity to electromagnetic interference for use in industrial environments
- capacitive alumina ceramic diaphragm vacuum sensor with excellent chemical resistance, accuracy and long term stability