Set DCP 3000 + VSK 3000
The DCP 3000 is an outstanding vacuum gauge for rough and fine vacuum. A large illuminated display shows the measured values of all sensors by a simple turn of a button. The VSK 3000 vacuum sensor with ceramic diaphragm measures from atmospheric pressure down to 0.1 mbar. It displays absolute pressure independent of gas type, is very corrosion resistant and has an outstanding accuracy and long term stability. Simultaneous connection of up to eight vacuum sensors allows flexible measuring on the spot. The DCP 3000 communicates with external components via the VACUU·BUS® digital bus system. It is characterized by fully automatic configuration, unified plug connections and cable lengths of up to 30 m. In addition the DCP 3000 offers relative pressure measurements (VSK 3000 as reference) and a data logger feature for up to 32,000 data values.
- up to four gauge heads VSK 3000 (Atm. - 0.1 mbar) and four VSP 3000 (Atm. - 10-3 mbar) can be simultaneously connected
- VSK 3000 capacitive alumina ceramic diaphragm vacuum sensor with very high chemical resistance, offers gas-type independent absolute pressure measurement
- outstanding measuring accuracy, temperature and long term stability
- rugged, splash-water proof vacuum sensor, also for rough operating conditions
- relative pressure measurement option (VSK 3000) and data logger feature (up to 32,000 values, readout via RS 232C)