The vacuum controller VNC 2 makes automatic, on-demand vacuum control possible either via two-point valve control or by switching the pump on/off. The version VNC 2 VARIO offers continuous vacuum control with VARIO® pumps. The integrated alumina ceramic diaphragm vacuum sensor is chemically resistant and offers outstanding measuring accuracy independent of gas type. The VNC 2 vacuum controller is designed for precise and reliable control of recurrent routine jobs that do not require regular adjustment. It works with components compatible with the VACUU·BUS® system. Special versions of the controller, e.g., for mounting into laboratory furniture are available. Further information on request.
- on-demand control of process vacuum, cooling water and venting; special program for operating vacuum networks like VACUU·LAN®
- easy changing of vacuum set points also during operation
- automatic or manual setting of the pressure switching interval (hysteresis)
- integrated relay for switching pumps on/off (except VNC 2 VARIO)
- selectable acoustic alert signals