Vacuum controller CVC 3000
CVC 3000VACUUBRAND683160ca. 115 mmca. 124 mmca. 0.44 kg
The CVC 3000 manages vacuum processes by controlling vacuum pumps, vacuum and coolant valves and accessories. The illuminated graphical display with clear text menus (14 languages) and the jog wheel make its handling nearly self-explanatory. Depending on the model, a ceramic diaphragm vacuum sensor and venting valve are already integrated (or externally connectable). The ceramic vacuum sensor is chemically highly resistant, measures gas-type independent and accurately. With VARIO® pumps, fully automatic evaporations are possible at the push of a button. Ten fully configurable programs (with up to ten time and pressure steps each, and control functions such as venting, pumping or automatic evaporation) can be easily edited and stored. External valves and sensors for liquid level and vacuum down to the fine vacuum range are easy to connect and recognized automatically via the VACUU·BUS® control system. Besides the CVC 3000 enables the measurement of relative pressure with regard to a reference sensor (VSK 3000).
- automatic adjustment of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reliability and unattended operation (with VARIO® pumps)
- controls vacuum, cooling water and venting to demand
- intuitive operation with turn-and-tap jog wheel and clear text menus, with integrated venting valve
- interactive communication (PC) through RS 232C serial interface
- self-configuring due to VACUU·BUS® system: VARIO® pumps, valves (vacuum, venting, coolant), sensors (vacuum, liquid level), Peltronic® condenser