VARIO® diaphragm pump MD 4 NT VARIO
MD 4 NT VARIOVACUUBRAND736300ca. 245 mmca. 235 mmca. 18.6 kg
These three-stage diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of non-corrosive gases. They reach an excellent ultimate vacuum of 1 mbar. All parts in contact with pumped gases and vapors are made of aluminum, stainless steel and carefully selected plastics suitable for a wide range of applications with non-corrosive gases. The new NT series provides whisper quiet and ultra-low vibration operation, high leak tightness and improved performance. The highly flexible fabric-reinforced double diaphragm made of FKM is ideal for extended operating life. The VARIO® design includes the VARIO® pump and the CVC 3000 vacuum controller with external gauge head. The demand-responsive motor speed control on VARIO® models further extends the already long lifetimes of diaphragms and valves.
- contamination-free pumping and evacuation
- high flow rate even near ultimate vacuum
- VARIO® option for self-regulating vacuum optimization throughout the process
- excellent ultimate vacuum, VARIO® version with higher pumping speed and TURBO·MODETM for use as backing pump for turbo pumps
- CVC 3000 controller on VARIO® version offers easy operation with clear text menus