The MD 1 diaphragm pump is an excellent choice for oil-free evacuation and pumping of non-corrosive gases down to 1.5 mbar ultimate vacuum. The three-stage design with precisely guided flat diaphragms provides outstanding pumping speed even close to the ultimate vacuum, especially when compared with similarly rated two-stage diaphragm pumps. The MD 1 is an ultra-low vibration pump with very long diaphragm lilfetimes and stable ultimate vacuum documented with years of testing. With a flow path consisting of aluminum and selected plastics (diaphragms and valves made of PTFE/FKM and FKM, respectively) the pumps are suitable for a wide range of applications with non-corrosive gases.
- contamination-free pumping and evacuation
- high flow rate even near ultimate vacuum
- excellent ultimate vacuum
- whisper quiet and ultra-low vibration
- proven long diaphragm life, maintenance-free drive system