VARIO® diaphragm pump MV 2 NT VARIO
MV 2 NT VARIOVACUUBRAND738100ca. 245 mmca. 235 mmca. 18.9 kg
Four-stage diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of gases when the need is to reach fractional millibar ultimate vacuum. All parts in contact with pumped vapors or gases are made of aluminum, stainless steel and carefully selected plastics suitable for a wide range of non-corrosive applications. The new NT series pumps provide whisper quiet and ultra-low vibration operation, high leak-tightness and improved vacuum. The highly flexible, fabric-reinforced double diaphragm made of FKM offers extended operating life. The VARIO® version automatically adjusts the vacuum level to optimize the process conditions by continuously adapting the motor speed. The VARIO® system includes the VARIO® pump and the CVC 3000 vacuum controller with external gauge head. The demand-responsive motor speed control results in unsurpassed vacuum performance as well as extended lifetimes for service parts like diaphragms.
- contamination-free pumping and evacuation
- high flow rate even near ultimate vacuum
- VARIO® version for self-regulating vacuum optimization throughout the process
- excellent ultimate vacuum, and even better ultimate vacuum with VARIO® version in TURBO·MODETM for use as backing pump for turbo pumps
- CVC 3000 controller on VARIO® version offers easy operation with clear text menus