Roots pumping unit RP 15C VARIO
RP 15C VARIOVACUUBRAND691040ca. 362 mmca. 338 mmca. 36.8 kg
The combination of an oil-free chemistry diaphragm pump with a Roots pump leads to a significant increase in pumping speed and improves ultimate vacuum by an order of magnitude. VACUUBRAND "RP" Roots pumping units feature a high specific corrosion resistance. The dry and oil-free compression and their good pumping speed, particularly in the pressure range between 0.2 and 50 mbar, allow the pumping of large amounts of vapors. VARIO® Roots pumping units use automatic, gas-load-dependent adjustment of the speed of the Roots pump. This results in high performance even at high inlet pressures and prevents overheating of the pump.
- low ultimate vacuum < 0.2 mbar
- very high pumping speed, maximum between 0.2 and 100 mbar
- measurably reduced backflow of oil due to oil-free pump chamber of Roots pump
- virtually oil-free vacuum compared to rotary vane pumps
- active pollution control: less pollution of environment, no regular discharge of contaminated waste oil