MD 4C EX +AK+EK
ATEX chemistry vacuum systems are ready for use for applications with large amounts of condensable vapors due to optimally configured accessories. Typical applications are rotary evaporators and drying ovens with potentially explosive atmospheres. The separator at the inlet (AK) retains particles and liquid droplets. The waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery. Included in delivery is a separate gas ballast connection part for use with inert gas.
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- flame proof motor with integrated, self-locking overload and excess temperature protection for direct 230V / 50Hz single phase power supply
- no technically demanding over current protection by customer necessary
- overpressure safety relief valves internally and at outlet
- safety diaphragm technology with option for inert gas purge and detection of diaphragm breakage