HP 40 B2 / RZ 6
High-performance, reliable vacuum equipment is essential for successful and time-saving work in many science laboratories. The VACUUBRAND high-vacuum pumping units satisfy these needs and fulfil practical requirements, while providing high vacuum to 10-6 mbar. These pumping units consist of an air-cooled diffusion pump, a two-stage rotary vane pump as a backing pump and all connecting parts, including high-vacuum valves, ventilation valves, and a bypass line.
- efficient - The powerful rotary vane backing pumps generate the necessary backing pressure so that the diffusion pump can always attain its full pumping speed and an ultimate vacuum of approx. 10-6 mbar (measured with pump fluid DC 704 and cold trap with liquid nitrogen).
- fast - The pumping unit has a high-vacuum valve at the inlet and a rough vacuum line (bypass). This makes it particularly efficient for rapid evacuation cycles.
- clear directions - Smaller experimental set-ups can be mounted directly on the pumping unit. A clearly visible, condensed operating diagram on the housing of the diffusion pump guides your use and helps prevent operating errors. The diffusion pump can only be switched on if the rotary vane pump is running. All valves and switches are operated from the front.
- compact, sturdy and portable - Pumps, valves and tubing are compactly mounted on a pillar stand. Due to its small overall dimensions, light weight and air cooling, the pumping unit can easily be transported to the systems to be evacuated. The high vacuum pumping units are often used as table-top pumps on laboratory benches so that short vacuum lines can be used.
- economical - The high vacuum pumping units offer outstanding energy savings due to their low power consumption.
Technical data / Ordering data
|Technical data||Unit||HP 40 B2 / RZ 6|
|Backing pump||RZ 6 + FO|
|Max. pumping speed of pumping unit in l/s||22|
|Ultimate vacuum (abs.)||mbar/torr||1 x 10-6 / 0.75 x 10-6|
|Ambient temperature range (operation)||°C||12 - 40|
|Ambient temperature range (storage)||°C||-10 - 60|
|Max. back pressure (abs.)||bar||1.1|
|Inlet connection||Small flange KF DN 40|
|Outlet connection||Hose nozzle DN 10 mm|
|Connection of vacuum gauge||2 x small flange KF DN 10|
|Degree of protection||IP 10B|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||445 x 381 x 460|
|Noise level at 50 Hz, typ.||dBA||49|
|Diffusion pump fluid (DC 704)||ml||30|
|Items supplied||Pumping unit HP 40 B2 with backing pump RZ 6 and oil mist filter FO|
|Accessories||Rubber vacuum tubing DN 10 mm (686002)|
Stainless steel tubing KF DN 40 (1000 mm: 673338)
Diffusion pump oil DC 704 (0.1 l : 687300)
Vacuum gauge DCP 3000 with MPT 100 (683175)
-Technical data are subject to change without notice-
|Product name||Mains voltage and frequency||Plug||Order no.|
|HP 40 B2 / RZ 6||230 V~ 50-60 Hz||CEE||2612089|