Diaphragm pump ME 1
ME 1VACUUBRAND721000ca. 145 mmca. 121 mmca. 5.0 kg
Vacuum filtration is one of the most common applications used for sample preparation in chemistry, microbiology, waste water control and other analytical processes. The new ME 1 diaphragm pump offers a compact, high performance and easy-to-use solution which is perfect for single port filtrations. This new development, based on the highly successful technology of the oil-free diaphragm pump MD 1, provides a well-proven and extraordinarily long diaphragm life time. The functional, space saving and innovative design with visible top mounted power switch ensures convenient and quick operation for day to day lab work. The PTFE diaphragm and valves are rugged and provide high chemical resistance. An optional manual regulator valve with dial gauge enables variable fine adjustment of the pumping speed and ultimate vacuum.
- convenient, quick and simple to use due to the new top mounted power switch
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- requires minimal benchtop space
- maintenance-free drive system and proven long diaphragm life
- wetted materials: PTFE, aluminum