VARIO® chemistry pumping unit PC 3001 VARIOpro
PC 3001 VARIOproVACUUBRAND696700ca. 400 mmca. 306 mmca. 7.7 kg
This VARIO® chemistry pumping unit optimizes vacuum conditions automatically by precisely and continuously adjusting the diaphragm pump´s motor speed. Thanks to the motor speed control the pump operates only when vacuum is needed, saving energy and reducing maintenance. The integrated vacuum controller enables fully automatic evaporation at a push of a button. Low space requirements, light weight and low operational noise contribute further to this unit’s flexibility and popularity for laboratory use. The PC 3001 VARIOpro is ideal for vacuum applications with high boiling point solvents. This new ´pro´ version builds on the worldwide popular PC 3001 VARIO unit, boosting the pumping speed and thereby extending its range to larger applications. The inlet separator, made of glass with a protective coating, prevents droplets and particles from entering the pump. The highly efficient insulated exhaust vapor condenser has a very compact design and provides near-100-percent recovery of solvents.
- easily operated CVC 3000 vacuum controller with clear text menus and integrated venting valve
- automatic optimization of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reproducibility and unattended operation, short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control - even for large amounts of vapor
- compact and powerful; excellent ultimate vacuum, even with continuous condensate purge
- whisper quiet and ultra low vibration
- excellent environmental friendliness due to low power consumption and efficient solvent recovery