Groupe de pompage "chimie" HYBDRID™ PC 3 / RC 6
PC 3 / RC 6VACUUBRAND2613307ca. 618 mmca. 495 mmca. 32.2 kg
The RC 6 chemistry-HYBRIDTM pump is a combination of a two-stage rotary vane pump and a two-stage chemistry diaphragm pump for optimized corrosion resistance. The diaphragm pump maintains the oil reservoir under vacuum in order to keep the partial pressures of solvent vapors at levels below their condensation points and to reduce largely the concentration of oxygen and corrosive gases. Therefore the RC 6 chemistry-HYBRIDTM pump has a much higher solvent vapor pumping capability and resistance to aggressive gases than conventional rotary vane pumps. As version PC 3 with RC 6 - for larger amounts of vapors - an upstream connected cold trap condenses and collects the vapors.
- reduced internal corrosion, even when working with corrosive vapors
- oil changes typically reduced 90% or more compared with rotary vane pumps alone
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery (accessory kit PC 8 with emission condenser; or as pumping unit PC 8)
- most economical solution: In practical operation a cold trap is often no longer necessary. For large amounts of vapors a pumping unit PC 3 / RC 6 with cold trap at the inlet is available
- ease of maintenance due to telescopic design